Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change of Plans

Welp, I took most of my clutches off of etsy. They are now available at Laurenly Clothing Boutique in Old Town Orange...so exciting! I have eight clutches there including this pretty little clutch...

So go check them out! If you have never been there you have to stop by. It is a cute little boutique! http://www.laurenly.net/
Hopefully I will have more items there soon!
As for etsy, I am still going to do it especially for the my Home Goods and Children's things. However, I must admit, I'm not as excited about Etsy as I used to be. It is an amazing website it is just taking up too much of my time. Being a stay at home mom, I only sew in my free time. It takes up all my free time just to get my stuff made and then to have to take the photos, upload them, write descriptions, etc. And then the website is sooo busy that 5 minutes later your items are already a few pages back. Sooo like I said I am still going to do it, it is just not going to be my main focus. I think I will commit to putting 1 or 2 items on etsy a week.
It is encouraging to have an awesome opportunity like Laurenly to come along because putting my items in a boutique is such an great option. I would like to find more craft fairs, and maybe another little boutique. Well, just thought I would update those who care and were wondering why my clutches disappeared off etsy.

2 comments: