Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What are you doing September 11th?

Come visit me at the Old Towne Orange Flea Market!
I will have:
a few bags
Those scarves I mentioned a few days ago ($12)

Camera cases similar to this one I made ($12)

My flower pins $2-$5


If you are not able to come I also am planning on doing a craft fair at my son's school in November. By then I will have my full inventory done.
Women's-
Bags
Clutches
Accessories (flower pins/hair clips/headbands/jewelry!)
Home Goods-
Aprons
Kitchen Towels
Pillows
Kid's-
Bags
Girl's Aprons
Mini tool belts

That's it for now - I am sure I will add more to the list by then!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I won't be able to make the flea market anymore. But go down and check out all the other cool stuff down there!

    ReplyDelete