Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Sweetest Sin Salon & Boutique

My sister in law owns a hair salon in Northern California. I made her some hair accessories that she could sell in the salon...
I made more headbands with felt flowers and fabric flowers but I've already posted pictures of those before so I won't bore you again :)
I made these little girl hair pins...



more hair pins...




and a few rings...


And I must add I didn't technically make the chrysanthemum hair pins and rings...more like assembled. In the future I would like to be able to get the materials needed to make these myself though.
So if you live in the Fresno area stop by the Sweetest Sin Salon & Boutique. I am also sending a few scarves as well. I will be sending clutches up there soon too as soon as I have more made.

2 comments:

  1. Hair pins are super cute. They would look adorable in Emma's hair. I have so many Christmas gift requests!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking abut her when I made those! I meant to keep a pair for the girls but I totally forgot. I will be making more soon I think! Send your requests on over!! :)

    ReplyDelete