Monday, November 22, 2010

First Boutique

I did my first boutique last Friday and I would say it was a success. I learned A LOT. Mostly about myself. I was so hard on myself for not getting everything done that I wanted but I was just being crazy...if I had done anymore it wouldn't have even fit on my table!
The boutique was a lot of fun. It was exciting to get instant face to face feedback about my items. It was great to meet other like-minded people and network and it was awesome to talk with more experienced vendors and get some advice.
I was not too happy with my displays..they were fine but not amazing. I was planning on doing that the day before but I was sick on the couch instead. Oh well..there is always next time.
Having never done any boutiques or craft fairs before, I did not know what to expect and I think it was a great day. I went into it thinking if I made my money back and got my name out there I was going to be happy but I ended up with way more sales then I expected and my stack of business cards were almost gone so I would call that a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment