Friday, November 26, 2010

M.I.A.

I may seem to be MIA for a little while. It's officially Christmas time and I need to get started on all my gifts (which I won't be blogging about until AFTER Christmas for obvious reasons). I already finished one and I'm really excited about it! I'm still working on uploading all my items to Etsy and I have a few more things I want to add that I haven't quite finished yet. I have five pages in my sketch book full of new items that I can't wait to make but probably won't be able to until after Christmas...so that's something to look forward too :) I pulled my beads out of the box yesterday to work on my jewelry a little bit...hopefully I have something in that area to share with you soon! Well, that's my little update for now. Hope everybody had an awesome Thanksgiving because I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment