Tuesday, November 16, 2010

That's Life.

Ugh. Tired and feeling frustrated. My days have not been as productive as planned. I had a busy week last week getting ready for my Grandma's 90th birthday party (which was a lot of fun) and had some family in town. Now, Jack has been sick since Saturday (like 104 degree fever, er visit, strep throat, wants to cuddle on mama all day sick) and I've been sick too. So needless to say Dreaming of Dandelions has been on the bottom of the list and I haven't gotten anywhere near what I planned on having done at this point. With the Holidays coming up I really planned on having a ton of things ready but that's life I guess. I'm trying my hardest to be happy about the things I do have done, rather then focusing on all the other things I also wanted to accomplish. I have to remind myself over and over that I always planned on doing this in what little spare time I have and to stop being so freaking hard on myself...one of these days, right.
Ok, now that my venting is done it's time to get some rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment