Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle

So last week I made my first sewing project in way too long. I made a few grocery totes that I have had in the back of my mind for awhile. They were super simple..no pattern needed so if you want the how too info just let me know!

Here are two of the totes after a trip to Fresh & Easy this morning. I didn't add a picture of the third because my cat thought I had made that one for him and he ripped a hole in it last night and I found him sleeping in it this morning! Just my luck. But they are so roomy that I only needed two for a week of groceries for Jack and I (minus milk and juice jugs). I must brag that I got tons of complements on them in just one shopping trip! I will have to whip up a few more for the larger grocery trips when Anthony comes home :)

I have been busy with a few other projects so check back because I will have more posts soon!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute. You could totally sell them. And the camera case too. Have you seen Amy's site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is her site http://samandollie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yeah, her site is really cute. Such a good idea to sell her vintage finds!

    ReplyDelete