Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Next week is my little brothers birthday. My parents are buying him a digital camera so I thought it would be cool to make him a camera case. This is what I came up with...

I think it fits him well.
I made the case from linen that I found in the remnant section (score!). There is also two layers of flannel on the inside for a little padding. I added a pocket and finished it off with a recycled wood button. Well, actually it's a faux button...I opted for a velcro closure. I am planning on making one for myself sometime soon so maybe then I will document step by step and post a tutorial.
Since his birthday isn't until next week I won't be able to tell him about my new blog until AFTER because I wouldn't want him to see this and ruin the whole camera surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment