Saturday, March 6, 2010

Inspired

I have always been a creative person. I sort of fell off the craft band wagon and life took over after I had Jackson. When Anthony left for Japan I really started to crave that creative outlet again. I taught myself how to knit and it has really given me a little bit of sanity back after a non-stop day with my little man. Recently, I dusted off my sewing machine. Now I have a crafting to-do list a mile long and I thought it would be fun to blog about my crafting adventures. So this is the place I will come to document my various attempts at both crafting and sanity.
As long as I can remember it has been my dream to have my own line of children's clothing and some day own my own store. Maybe this will inspire me to get my butt in gear and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment