Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boo

Well, I was hoping to come on here and say that I have added new items to Etsy. I finished some shoe clips and took the pictures. When I went to upload them they would not upload at all. So frustrating. I feel like there's always SOMETHING wrong with my technology these days. Oh well, I suppose I should just be thankful that my other 75+ pictures from the past week uploaded just fine. I will try again tomorrow. In the mean time just try to picture little chiffon flowers in grey, plum, and cream.
For now I can just share a little Halloween craft we did today. Jackson has been asking for the past few weeks to decorate for Halloween. My husband and I are not big Halloween lovers but for some reason we produced a little boy that just can't get enough. So I finally gave in today and made a small sign with him.




I was deciding between fabric and paper. I went with paper because Jackson wanted to help me and he wouldn't get to do much if the sewing machine was involved. He was in charge of the glue and the glitter and I'm shocked that there wasn't a huge mess after! I was planning on making a few more flags but Jack wanted to hang it on the door so we could only fit the three flags.
I think it turned out pretty cute and Jackson was really excited so that's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the letters? is it a stamp? love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a font that I downloaded from dafont.com and then I printed it on construction paper. I love that font and have just been waiting for a chance to use it :)

    ReplyDelete