Friday, October 29, 2010

Other Things That Have Been Keeping Me Busy

My youngest niece turned one and her party was last weekend. I made her a cute little tutu for her party and then this little fleece beanie for the upcoming cold months...


Once I was done I realized how much it looked like Hello Kitty so let's just pretend that I meant to do that all along, ok?
I also made treat bags for my little Batman and his Batgirl...


So glad I have obscene amounts of felt on hand at all times because these were pretty last minute :)

2 comments:

  1. Abigail looks very cute in her hat but she won't keep it on long enough for a picture. Hopefully that changes when she actually needs to wear it! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that reminds me...I'll pick up the velcro next time I'm at JoAnns. Maybe that will help!

    ReplyDelete