Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Game Plan

Well, I've had a bit of project A.D.D. going on. I think it's time to clear my head and change my game plan. I am too easily sidetracked. I have like eight different things I'm working on plus thinking about taking all the pictures I need to for Etsy and then actually uploading everything...blah! When I have a lot of things going on I can't really seem to get much of anything done. I need to kick the A.D.D. and get more work done because I have not done nearly what I wanted to do to stock up for the Holidays. Also, with Anthony's crazy work schedule, I haven't had the free time like I thought I would. Instead of getting a few things done, then wanting to put them on etsy (and never getting around to it), and then starting another project, then another, then another I am going to focus on steps. Right now, I'm working on cutting EVERYTHING out that I need for ALL my projects. Then, I will get ALL of my sewing done. Then I will get ALL of the assembly of the other things done. I'm hoping this works for me :) I'm hoping this cuts down on the mess that I tend to spread around my whole house when I work too! I signed up to do a Holiday Boutique at Jackson's school next month so my goal is to have everything ready for that. THEN, the items I have leftover will be uploaded to Etsy. And then I can focus on Christmas presents for my family and friends :)
(Now, this doesn't mean things are not for sale just because I'm not putting them up on etsy yet...I will still post things as they are done and you can still contact me if you are interested.)
Oh and here are some of the shoe clips I was talking about earlier...still can't get the cream colored ones to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment