Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Clutch Time

Ok, it's official...I have no self control. I tried to stay away from sewing for a week and it didn't work. Oh well, I wanted to work on a clutch and I like how this one came out...


I think it's a good size...approximately 7.5x11...big enough to actually fit stuff but not too big.
There are a few things I want to change with the ones I make to sell. I would like to add a magnetic closure to make it more secure. Another thing I need to work on is my pictures. The color of the fabrics are completely off. It looks almost neon and really its kind of faded and distressed looking. I don't know if its me, my computer screen, my camera, or the lighting. Probably a combination but I need to figure it out because when I'm ready to sell I want to be able to accurately represent the product. So any tips or ideas would be appreciated. I tried some outside and they came out even worse...I'm thinking I need to do them outside in the morning or late afternoon. This is what I get for skipping out on photo so much in high school.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It doesnt look neon on my computer screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing sarah! i want lol
    keep up the great work... i love looking at your stuff on here
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete