Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you Anthropologie...

...For once again inspiring me. I have made these types of felt flowers before but I had never thought of doing this with them...

So 15 minutes and 50 cents of felt later I had my version...


I haven't attached the flowers to the shoes yet because I'm not completely sold on the color. I just worked with what I had. So we'll see what I decide to do.
This is a no-sew project that anyone with felt, hot glue, and scissors can do...really easy.

I also have two more shirts I refashioned and two more that I want to do...hopefully I will have them up here tonight. After that I have to STOP....I get hung up on projects if you haven't noticed. Although doing these tees are money SAVING I need to focus on money MAKING projects :)

I think I will end this post with a quote from my husband...
"Sarah, I love you and I think you are very talented but I also think you are a little crazy."
Ha ha yes I think that sums it up perfectly. Aren't we all a little crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment