Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Small Miracle

For once complaining paid off. I was messing with my sewing machine today and decided to take some pieces apart ...keep in mind I really have no clue what I'm doing. I put it back together and low and behold I can zig-zag stitch. I have no idea what I did but I must have done something right! I know most people will think I'm crazy for even blogging about this but I am so excited!
I had my stamps out so I decided to mess around with some stationary...


Another bad picture I know...it really does look a whole lot better in person. It's just so easy to snap a picture with my phone and email it to myself!
I stamped the background and then stamped the phrases on pieces of scrap paper and then sewed them on...simple and adorable...well at least I think so.

Anyways, I really like making stationary so I think I'm going to add stationary sets to my Etsy shop...you know...the shop I keep talking about but haven't actually made anything for yet :) Soon very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment