Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Little Update

Ok, I admit it, I have been a terrible blogger lately. I haven't had much to share. My husband is coming home in THIRTEEN DAYS so I have been doing projects around the house that I have been putting off. However, I do have some teachers gifts to share. I was Room Mom this year and when it came to the end of the year class gift I had NO CLUE what to do for his teachers. I wanted to do something cute and personal from the kids but rounding up 25 three and four year olds to do something for each teacher was too daunting a task for me. SO I settled on making them tote bags and Target gift cards :)
They were so excited about them, which made me very happy! They said I need to start my own business...I told them I was working on it :)




And they LOVED their cards...maybe it was just the gift card :) No, but seriously one of his teachers said she has kept every card I've made for her which is very nice.

Here is the card I made for the school's office staff

And these are Jackson's gifts to his teachers...I know it's a bad picture. He painted their pots lime because he was in the lime group and then we planted daisys. One of his teachers favorite color is yellow and the others is purple...can you tell we ran with that?


Ok, that's it for now. Hopefully I will have more to blog about soon. I have everything I need to get a good start on my Etsy shop...now I just need to find the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment