Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little Girlie Dresses

I made these little dresses for my nieces 2nd Birthday.
This was the first one I made. I used a Lotta Jansdotter simple dress and bloomers pattern.


Then I made this one and I absolutely love it. I want a version of it for myself. The dress is linen and the ruffles and bloomers are made from cloth napkins that I had but never used.



I made this pattern myself. I've seen this style before for little girls and I love that it can be used as a dress now and as she grows it can be worn as a top with leggings or shorts. I made it out of a top that I had that I've never worn before.


I can't wait to see her in them!
Happy Birthday Emma!

3 comments:

  1. those are awesome baby!!!!! i really like them all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! That dress is one of the patterns I copied from that book while you let me borrow them. I have the fabric picked out but still haven't found the courage to start. I am so scared of patterns and sticking to the directions. I can asure you mine won't turn out like these! =I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, I can't wait to have a baby girl so I can dress her up in cute outfits like these! I love the tan one!!! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete