Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You

I'm going to hold off on posting some of my recent things that I've made because they are all presents for other people and I don't want to spoil it. Instead, I am just going to say thank you. I have gotten so many emails, messages, and what not from people supporting me and really liking what I do...and even from a few people I don't even know! I'm blown away by the amount of people that have gravitated to my little blog to check out my hobby. It's awesome. I tend to pick apart the things that I do so it's nice to get other perspectives on it...especially positive ones:)I am excited to get more projects started...I haven't even accomplished a third of what I've been wanting to do (that's life right?) I have lots of clothing ideas roaming around in my head right now. I have even had multiple people ask if I have considered doing special orders for things...bring it on! It's exciting for me because I feel like I'm just barely getting back into the swing of things so if you guys like me now just wait :) haha just kidding. I'm excited to continue learning...there are a few new things for me that I can't wait to try. So, once again thank you for your kind words. Don't be afraid to comment on here. And I guess what it all boils down to is that it feels good to be liked...hey, I'm just being honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment