Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Notebooks

Last week, while I was on my notebook kick, I made these...
For Jackson's teacher's:
I like to give them a little something for every holiday to show our appreciation. We were late on our Easter gifts so Jackson gave them their notebooks today and they LOVED them.




For myself:
You can never have enough notebooks :)


Like every other parent I try to write down all the hilarious/clever things my son says. I'm going to transfer everything into here because I think it happens to be pretty darn cute. (Oh and yes I admit it, I got the "journal of unforgettable quotes" quote from Paper Source's My Quotable Kid notebook.)


For a friend:


I got a little addicted to these little notebooks...can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. love them all. You got me addicted to making these notebooks too! I have been wanting to run some cardstock through my sewing machine... thats what it looks like you did, no? I have read that you can sew paper, but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete