Friday, April 9, 2010

Magnets

I seem to never have enough magnets. Not sure why that is...but I changed my dire magnet situation yesterday. :)
So if you are craving a magnet surplus here is the how to info...
(I must add this is not my original idea, I have seen this done somewhere but I can't remember where)
You will need:
-flat glass marbles
-magnets
-paper
-pencil/pen
-scissors
-glue that dries clear (I used Tacky Glue)
I took pictures with my phone but once I got them on the computer most of them didn't turn out well. But you really shouldn't need pictures...it's pretty self explanatory,
Step 1- Lay out the marbles where you want them on the paper.
Step 2- Trace around the marble. Remember to not mix them up since all the marbles are different shapes. I did this to make it easier...

Step 3- Cut out the circles
Step 4- Glue the paper to the marble. Press hard to spread the glue evenly.
Step 5- Glue the magnet to the back of the marble.
Now your done. Can't get easier then that right?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I've been looking for cute magnets and can't seem to find them anywhere. I'd love these for a birthday present. Haha..hint hint. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Faith I think I can do that :)
    Thanks Jesi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! im gonna do it today!

    ReplyDelete